Top 5 Features of Park Avenue Lofts #306
You really can have it all! Located just steps to Main Street and a short distance from the Quicksilver Chair at the base of the Breckenridge Ski Resort, the Park Avenue Lofts are right in the heart of Breckenridge.
This tastefully appointed condo features a top-floor penthouse location with vaulted ceilings, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and townhouse style living on two levels. You’ll enjoy the views of downtown Breckenridge from your living room or private deck and all the amenities included with this wonderful residence.
🏷 $749,000 🛏 2 Beds 🛁 2 Baths
Today we are counting down the Top 5 Features of Park Avenue Lofts residence 306. My personal favorite is #2 but I’d love to know what you find the most appealing about this condo.
5. Underground Parking - let’s face it, we get a LOT of snow in Breckenridge during the winter. Scraping ice off your windows is so 2018! At this price point it’s rare to find a condo that offers the convenience of a toasty parking garage.
4. Owner’s Ski Locker - while we’re on this level of the building, let’s talk about the private owner’s ski storage. There’s no need to cart your ski gear from home to Breckenridge every time you want to ski. Just lock up your gear in your private locker and it’s waiting for you the next time you arrive here in Breckenridge.
3. Base Mountain Sports - How much easier could it get? If you’re looking to rent or perhaps demo a new pair of skis, you’ll love having Base Mountain Sports located in your building. Even more convenient? They’ll valet your skis at the end of the day so you don’t have to cart them up to your residence.
2. Private Hot Tub - As I mentioned, this is my personal favorite! There’s nothing like soaking your weary muscles after a day on the slopes or a day of hiking your favorite mountain. Most condos around Breckenridge offer a shared hot tub for everyone staying at the property, and there’s one of those available here at Park Ave Lofts if you enjoy sharing with everyone else. But residence 306 features its very own private hot tub located on the deck overlooking downtown Breckenridge.
1. Location, Location, Location- You hear it all the time! You can always update the finishes and furnishings at a property, but you can’t ever change it’s location. You’re going to love the short walk to the Quicksilver Chair for ski access each morning. And when you’re ready for dining, shopping or nightlife, you’re only steps from Main Street and everything it has to offer.
What memories will you make in this incredible home? Give us a call today to schedule your private tour of this wonderful ski home in Breckenridge.
How will you create your own memories here in Breckenridge?